Saturday, April 18, 2015


It's getting brighter and brighter everyday in Seattle. Sanpomichi studio is surrounded by beautiful neighborhood, Beacon hill. I love walking to a coffee shop before I start.

Here are some photos from last time animating. 18 seconds we have nailed. yes!






To me, animating is not a casual activity. To get into the right mood and also keep the vibe through the schedule,  I do so much stuff to prepare. Motivation is the key.  Yoga mat, stretchy clothes, hairband and socks are necessary. Healthy yummy foods, Houji tea, some sweets for break-time.... 

I would like to introduce later how I prepare for animating life. Even from my perspective, it is so funny how I keep myself motivated. it is defiantly like mountain climbing.... 







No comments:

Post a Comment